About the programme
If you’re a competitive FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech or Islamic FinTech startup looking for opportunities in one of the most exciting financial industry regions in the world, then this programme is for you! Our programme offers the most innovative of startups mentoring, workshops, funding opportunities, industry insights, marketing exposure and more.
Be part of this dynamic 12-week programme where you can test and develop your solutions under the mentorship of leading banking and insurance institutions. During the first phase of the programme you will get the chance to pitch your business to financial institution and insurance partners located in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan. Following, you will be paired with mentors to complete the second phase of the programme to further refine your product proposition and possibly engage in a Proof of Concept. The programme concludes with an Investor Day where you will get the chance to present to a large audience of investors, industry leaders, media, and other members of the FinTech Community.
Best of all, we do not take an equity stake from startups who participate in our accelerator programme!
- February 26 - Open applications
- March 28 - Partner Launch Event
- June 10 - Close applications
- June 24 - Score & interview applications with key partners
- July 15 - Select finalists
- September 1 - Bootcamp week
- September 5 - Welcome Day event
- September 8 - Speed Dating phase
- October 22 - Mentorship phase
- November 27 - Investor Day event